2011-04-30

my wish is . . .

Lets begin . in the name of Allah , the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful .

Hafiz received an automobile from his brother as a birthday present .
One day , when Hafiz came out of his office , he saw a young boy admiring his car .
“Is this your car , Mister ?” he asked .
Hafiz nodded . “My brother gave it to me for my birthday .”
The boy was astounded . “You mean your brother gave it to you and it didn’t cost you anything ? Boy , I wish that I could be a brother like that .”

***

Now , let’s examine the short story . . .

“...BE a brother like that .”

Usually , we would said . . . I wish I have a brother like that , wouldn’t we ?

Hey , don’t you think as what I am thinking right now ? Don’t you realise what is the boy trying to say ? Don’t you learned ?

I’ve learned that giving is much much more precious than receiving .

I’ve learned that we have to think about others especially our kin in this world .

I’ve learned that I’m not enough learnt about life yet . (berbelit pulak.ngee)

Whatever you learned , practised the knowledge . Use them in your life . Spread them .

Prophet sallallahu’alayhi wasallam had sworn with His name;
By Allah, if one of you were to go out in the morning ang gather firewood on his back, and sell it to make himself independent, and give some of it in charity, this is better for him than his coming to a man and asking for anything , whether he gives or refuses . The upper hand is better than the lower hand , and start those who are under your care .”
(Hadith Muslim)
Yup . The hand that give is better than the hand that receive .

Wallahu’alam .

~ Hiduplah untuk memberi sebanyak-banyaknya , hanya kerana Allah dan mencari redhoNya :)
~kin=relatives / sedara mara laa senang cite.
~source . life is an open secret by zabrina a. bakar

No comments: