Koko
Crunch advertisement: the chocolate spill onto the wheat field….and pooofff! It
became…KOKO CRUNCH! :D
In some parts of life, we really hope a
miracle would happen, don’t we? Especially when we are facing difficulties and
problems; maybe we aren’t incompetent enough or we just want to run from the painful
facts…
I have a story to share :)
It was just as same as the usual weekends,
where I tend to laze around and forget everything about the college life. (for just some hours, u know! hee)
However, one thing makes it different which is; this semester I have law
classes on weekends.
I thought that day the class is postponed.
Cause I didn’t get the usual text message “kelas
law akan diadakan pada jam 9.30……”
So, I made my own assumption that I have no
class to attend. (huhu. the facts that I
‘did’ soo carefree and taking things for granted are very shamefull ==” )
Suddenly. 11.04am.
1 message inbox;
Salam, gd morning. Where r u?….
I ignored her, because I thought she was
just playing around. (I THOUGHT :3)
Suddenly again! 11.26am. SHE called me…
“You!kat
mana ni?datang kelas tak?puan dah masuk ni!”
Blood in me was rushing here and there; do
not know where to go! I am stucked! Shocked. (memang gelabah.oksigen pun keluar masuk tak menentu xD)
As fast fast as I could, I grabbed a shirt
and skirt. If and only if I have some instant clothes. Huhu. I managed to text
her to wait for me outside the class. Luckily the college is just two minutes
away from hostel…
I picked up the books, ran straight away to
‘dewan kuliah’. (that handphone just now,
I left it on my bed)
In front of the door, I could see no one.
I’m just too embarrassed to enter the class alone. (takreti dah nak selamba badak je masuk..)
Then, some thoughts appeared in my mind.
“err. Is she angry at me?”
“what if she didn’t come out? Am I going to
leave?”
“What should I do????”
Sejujurnya, waktu ni memang dah taktau nak
buat apa. Saya sangat mengharapkan sesuatu keajaiban akan berlaku. Saya cuba
telefon kawan saya, padahal saya takda kredit pun. (DAH EXPIRED!) Ketika itu
saya sedar, hanya Allah, dan saya. Only.
Saya cuba untuk menenangkan diri, duduk
atas kerusi kat tepi kelas tu. I start reciting al fatihah and al baqarah. I
start to reflect what I had done on the precious Friday morning. I felt ashamed
to Allah.
Lepas tu, saya terfikir. Entah-entah mesej
yang saya hantar tadi belum ‘fully sent’ kut. Mesej tu dalam henfon yang
tertinggal. (terpaksa lah saya balik
asrama semula)
Dan ternyata. Nombor pengirim pun tak masuk
lagi. Hehe teruk betul.
So, I sent the message. She got it and
directly waited for me. Lastly, I am safe and sound in the law class.
Alhamdulillah…lots of things I learnt. Its
all about life, and reality. Whatever happens, just put your faith in ALLAH and
ONLY ALLAH ^^,
Wallahu’alam.
#agak lari dari landasan hari ini. huhu TT
No comments:
Post a Comment